Tuesday, April 10, 2007

And the Fashionista Award Goes to...

Sienna Miller. She's gorgeous, original, and dated Jude Law. But most importantly, she's stylish. But that's an understatement-- she embodies and embraces everything that the bohemian chic style is all about. Kudos Sienna, to absolutely changing modern fashion--and being the butt of my envy. (Come on, Jude's not a bad looking man.)


Top Left: I love this look-- all black with the gold clutch, plus the strapless top is so cute. Brilliant! Right: Although this look was controversial with the fashion police, I love it. The dress is gorgeous, and I love the hair. Bottom Left: There were so many imitations of this look, but Sienna can truly pull it off. The gold sparkly top with the tights is adorable.



Those are my three favorite red carpet looks of Sienna Miller, but I'm sure there are many, many more to come.

No comments: