Sunday, April 15, 2007

Jewel Tone Jubilance

ju·bi·lant [joo-buh-luhnt] : –adjective showing great joy, satisfaction, or triumph; rejoicing; exultant.

This is exactly what I felt when I discovered that one of the most stylish spring trends are jewel tones. With deep blues, greens, reds and purples, this trend is bound to be timeless. This look completely tops off spring's royal look this year. Yes, designers are pumpin' jewel tones out, but you can find jewel tones anywhere. I prefer Forever 21, Nordstrom's, and just about any humble boutique I find myself wandering into. Top Left: Sable Crepe Purple Blouse by Chloe. Top Right: April Large Bucket bag in red by Furla.

These two Jewel Tone dresses are both from Forever 21, and unbelievably both under 34 bucks. Go get 'em ladies.




No comments: