Friday, September 21, 2007

Crazy for the Couture

The doctor says to have a daily serving of juice, correct? Well, you will never believe how much you'll enjoy that serving when you discover the new Juicy Couture line. I'm honestly going weak at the knees over their new fall looks, and I plan on dragging my mom down to Saks sometime this weekend just to "look around" (codeword for shopping my butt off.) I picked out my favorites (basically EVERYTHING).





(1: French Sleeve Minidress. 2: Ruffled Cotton Dress. 3: Pintucked Bib Minidress. 4: Cabled Cashmere/Wool Dress. 5: Wide Leg Trouser Jeans. 6: Hooded Empire Coat. 7: Short Double-Breasted Coat. 8: Hooded Toggle Coat. 9: Platform Mary Jane Pumps. 10: Wool Ballet Slippers. 11: Crested Tall Riding Boots. 12: Daisy Velour Tote Bag.)

No comments: