Friday, September 21, 2007

Homecoming Help: SOLVED!

Good news everyone! Well, about three weeks ago, I got a date to homecoming. And you all know with that date, comes a dress. So last Saturday I went down to Saks with my friend Lauren, tried on zillions of dresses--belted, haltered, bejeweled and strapless-- and I finally found "the one." I was unable to locate a picture of it, but I'll describe it: It's BCBG Max Azria. It's a black minidress, with a box sleeveless cut. The front has pockets, and is covered in littly tiny sequins. It's adorable, fun and young- just what I wanted. I'm wearing it with black patent leather round-toed pumps. I also want long wavy hair, kind of tossled and sultry so to speak, and a dramatic smoky eye for makeup. I love the concept of it, really nighttime young and fun, and I think the whole look is going to look great. Does it sound cute to you?

No comments: